Thursday, 3 July 2014

LIVE'S STUDY



 Eat, Sleep, Study, Play, Work, Living.



Recently sending my eldest to College. Never actually seen or remember my own university layout some 20 plus years ago, this is why I got excited.

Its going to be a new playground, a group of new friends and a new home for the young man.

Eat, Sleep, Study, Play, Work, Living and others that I may not discovered yet could be the theme at this point.


One of directly defined axis I observed. Main axis is straight.





Circulation

1.1.      Straight linkage in a form of corridor/walkway from hostels to Administration and Lecture Hall. Shortest distance is a straight line.

2. 2.      Walkway columns are facilitated with steel board where notices can be paste magnetically.
3. 3.      Walkways are covered, and paved with none slippery finishes
4.  4.     Intersections or the points where the walkway cross each other are actually fully covered huts, with benches for the above ( Eat, Sleep, Study, Play, Work, Living.)
5. 5.      A walkway with views, information, and study spots.



Yet to see the classroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment